South West Community Builds have been appointed as the Project Management team to lead the project to develop a new 3 classroom nursery for St Dennis Primary Academy.
Design Brief/Outline of the Project:
The proposal is to remove the existing Portakabin (2 classroom) and replace it with a timber framed building incorporating: –
- 3 classrooms
- Kitchen area just off one classroom
- Baby changing facilities
- Toilets – Adults, disabled, 6 junior toilets
- Storage for each classroom
- Cleaning cupboard/services
- Office/staff workbase
- Outdoor play areas
- Incorporate energy & water reducing technologies,
- PV, rainwater harvesting, high U value structure, air source and underfloor heating
The first public consultations have taken place on Friday 16th November at the school to show parents the new designs. The proposal will be going to Cornwall Council as a full planning application on the 21st November.
If you have any comments please contact us by using the email address or by submitting the form below.