The People’s Palace just off Pydar Street Truro, have confirmed that South West Community Builds will be project managing the new development taking place in their existing under utilised double storey height barn. The initial idea is to create a multi-purpose space in the centre of the city, which will house, sports, arts and community café. This will be available for members and the wider community.
We have been appointed to:
- Review the current buildings and layout
- Investigate possible new users
- Develop a design for the inside of the barn
- Lead the public consultations
- Develop a fully costed scheme
- Organising the tendering process for the works
- Building a grant fund for the works
Watch this space for further details. If you are a like minded organisation that you think would like to rent or could utilise a large space in the centre of Truro, do not hesitate to get in contact with us.